Saturday, April 29, 2006

all things transparent

I’m thinking, love would be dressed like this, wouldn’t it? It seems like somehow it just won’t do, it never matches and it’s beautiful, polka dots and stripes maximized to a supernova color explosion experience latte con crema con canela con chocolate. Love would be naked, standing next to me, it would stand still, oh so close, oh so silent, so close I wont see it, so close it would leave that breathprint that disappeared, so misunderstood and mixmatched and fatal I could touch the mirror and it would smudge both the sad pout and the smile from my face as it becomes inaudible and mute and suddenly..and suddenly…

(big bridge, yellow bricks, big silence, big crescendo, big fish, mr.big, big gig, gigi’s land, mo. mos, crisp white flavor sunshine gal)

untitled and raw. A little slower, a little spicier, I will pinch you, hard, and you can bite me. Sweet thick poisonous delicious thing. Devious incandescent sweetsour side dish. Apples raining from the sky. Red, green, green, green, explode.

What if that was my warning?

Yeah, what if?

1 Comments:

Blogger The Collector said...

What if indeed.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home