Sunday, January 24, 2010

midnight snack

You like it or not youre gonna have to deal with the fact that i am here and i wont leave.
Whether you like it or not
Like it or not
You may not deal with it
But I am here
I won’t leave
Its me vs you
You vs me
A futile battle. UFC style. Juancito sports profiting of the situation, no me sorprenderia
Vale tudo meets survival
Lemon zest on the wound and some red lipstick to go with it.
And all I wanted was a perfect marinara
Delicious explosive déjà vu
“No tengo voz para decirlo, por eso vengo y te lo escribo”
Que delicado el corazón de una persona
Tan débil, tan poderoso, tan importante en el plot and yet so fucking irrelevant when it comes to some departments. Too much power to a single organ. Handle with care.
We should learn to control the beast. Or deal with it or get some extends to unclog the thing.
I don’t know why I say we. Individual bite size portions this time.
It's not a song, not a mirror

it
just
is.
So let it be
But I don’t want to let it be. Niña malcriada defying gravity and curfews.
Words of wisdom, let it be.

End of ring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home